The Employment Source can help you work through all the considerations to determine if a drug testing program is right for your company. If it is, we can design a program that addresses the risks in your workplace, is cost effective, is legally compliant, and minimizes disruption.
Whether a workplace drug testing program is right for your company depends on a number of considerations:
• How many employees are involved?
• What risks are your employees exposed to in the workplace?
• Do your employees operate machines or motor vehicles as part of their jobs?
• What state(s) does your business operate in?
• How much testing do you want? Pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, drugs (and which ones), alcohol, etc . . .
• What is the cost of the program?
The Employment Source will review your organization’s needs and customize an alcohol and drug-free workplace program that fits. We’ll create your written policy, locate conveniently located testing providers, and set up your policies and protocols. Testing programs can include all or a selected number of options:
• Reasonable suspicion
• DOT compliant
We can also provide confidential, HR management of the test results, employee notification of results, and removal of employees from service when necessary.